Increase conversion rates the smart way
Remarketing (aka retargeting) is a powerful and cost-effective form of advertising that targets only those who’ve previously visited your website. Think about that… the opportunities are huge:
- Typical website conversion rates are around 2%. Remarketing gives you another chance to engage that lost 98%, another chance at those bounces and abandoned carts.
- Waverers have analytics trails to drive you crazy — multiple visits but still no purchase! Remarketing gives you another opportunity to get them off the fence once-and-for-all.
- Upselling and cross-selling is always easier than turning a cold prospect into a customer. Remarketing provides an ideal way to turn a single purchase into multiple.
Google remarketing and personalised retargeting
Google integrates a remarketing tool for your Adwords campaigns. At DOM we’ve also got the experience and relationships with major remarketing service providers to maximise your opportunities.
With personalised retargeting you’re able to use invaluable visitor data to create laser-focused ads. Did the person abandon their shopping cart… what was in it? Did they purchase from you… what else would they be interested in? What were they looking at before they left your site?
For answers to these questions simply call 0800 083 4845 or get in touch.